Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1445/1988) > >>

Loriann:
besides we all like the compliments about how smart we are.. keep 'em coming..   ;D

eagle63_1999:
No question is stupid, we all have to start at some point and we all learn.

Hookedonthebirds:
Thank you so much!  What a goof I am for not doing that.  I feel silly now.  Can I go back and erase my question!!  Just happy to have a full screen of birds. 

eagle63_1999:
Double click on the cam, in the window, and it should go to full screen, it refreshes every 10 mins

Hookedonthebirds:
This may not be the right place to put this but I'm unsure where else to go and so many of you seem knowledgable that I hope someone can help.  I seem to remember last year I could have the video of the family on 'full screen'.  I can't seem to do that this year.  Am I out in left field with my thoughts or is there something I'm doing wrong or is it not an option this year.  I appreciate any help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version