Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1438/1988) > >>

allikat:
Princess looks absolutely soaked to the bone.  Let's all keep our talons crossed that the rain will just go away! 

Marie:
thankfully the rain is letting up and Princess seems a little dryer already.it's been heartwarming today to see the care concern and compassion expressed for this falcon family.I was wishing I could wrap them up in a warm blanket and give them warm soup!!!!!  Hoping for a better day tomorrow!!!!

The Peregrine Chick:
And to answer the question that has cropped up with a number of people, yes, Trey was paired with his Mom (Madame) for about 3 years - 2000-2002.  They had three young together, 1 died young, the other two survived fledging - 1 female we haven't heard anything about, 1 male who returned to the West Winnipeg territory 5 years after hatching and died after hitting a fence.

This isn't too unusual - Ivy was paired with his nestmate/sibling Lucy for one year and he tried to solicit his Mom last year ...

BirdLover:
That is one bedraggled lookin' hen!!!  How does the saying go?  Madder than a wet hen.  Is that mad as in angry or mad as in nuts?????    ;D ;D ;D

Alison:
Princess is doing a wonderful job of protecting the chicks. I'm glad the bin/tray is there to help provide more protection for the little ones. I hope it stops raining soon . . .


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version