Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Alison:
I'm glad to hear the rain appears to be stopping. I can't access the live stream; all I get is a solid green box. This happens a lot - is it because too many people are trying to access the live stream at once?
Liz:
I'm maybe a mile away as the crow flies. It's stopped raining here and the sparrows are chattering. It's a bit chilly, but I hope P takes a break to dry off and warm up, and lets T feed them and try to cover them. It's going to be an uncomfortable night for them (like camping), but they'll get thru it and things are supposed to let up tomorrow, and normal (23-ish) by the weekend! YIPPEE!!!!
allikat:
It kinda looks like that rain has let up a little bit.. if it's still raining, it's a very light drizzle.
Those little chicks must be hungry and MAMA too!!
bcbird:
Princess has her head up looking around a bit. It's still breezy, but has the rain let up?
Moonstar:
Tracy, thanks for the answer about wet Princess. Hopefully her down is working and she is okay. She is such a wonderful dedicated Mom to her chicks. They are her priority...a true Mom. They are very lucky chicks to have Princess and Trey as their parents.
I do feel better about everything.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version