Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Goodnight Princess, Trey and our 3 cute little chicks! Let's hope tomorrow is a better day with NO RAIN!!!
Enraptured:
Food might come yet ( I hope!). Last night I saw the two big feeds right before 'lights out' and then continued working and I'd left the falcon cam open and as I went to close it down, in the dark I could just make out one adult on th upper right corner of the box and the chick pile had some movement. I'm not sure they got fed, mind you, because the screen did go completely black before I could just make out what was happening. Maybe Princess was just stretching her legs and wings a bit...I don't imagine Trey would sit overnight now? Anyway, hopefully a meal is on it's way any minute!
I can't imagine how interminably long this day must have seemed to Princess, if she in fact notices passage of time and it crawls terribly if wet and hungry...
allikat:
Looks like they are stirring up a fuss under Mom's warm chest...she seems to be shuffling around a bit! Hope they can wait for food until the rain stops....and that can be ANYTIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pchemist:
seriously. what a miserable night for Princess. :P
ballywing:
I'd hoped they could have a snack before it got dark.....but WOW are they all gonna be REAL hungry in the morning!! - Hope Trey has lots of munchies piled up for them!! .......AND NO MORE RAIN PLEASE ::)!!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version