Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1434/1988) > >>

LouLouBelle:
I remembered that you were in London and I have to say I'm not so happy to hear what is heading Toronto-way, here out "east"!! haha, I guess it is east as far as Winnipeg is concerned. This 'easterner" is sending positive warm sunny vibes to the prairies, Winnipeg in particular, so that those chicks can get the benefit of good weather for the next few weeks!

eagle63_1999:
Yeah I am in London, Ontario, sorry if I upset anyone.  I never thought to clerify that when I posted my displeasure at our weather here in London.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 08, 2009, 21:24 ---Well it is raining and thundering here  :(  
--- End quote ---

Just so folks don't get concerned, Eagle lives out east, not in Winnipeg ...

LouLouBelle:
not liking the look of that weather but the box seems to be much safer than the ledge alone so sending positive thoughts and hopes and wishes to a little ledge in Winnipeg on the Radisson and taking the laptop to bed with me tonight so I can check as long as there is light.. c'mon, sunshine and warmth to the Peg!!

The Peregrine Chick:
Checked out the weather forecasts and they say the wind is suppose to get light this evening and the rain is suppose to end with only a 40% chance of more showers this evening and the same through tomorrow.

U of W real time weather station reports current temperature is 8.6c - its only suppose to go to 6c tonight.  Total rainfall for the last 24 hours (so far) is 13.72 mm (1.372 cm/) of rain has fallen in the last 24 hours.  The wind does appear to have dropped some, its blowing between 0 and 15 km/h and mostly from the west in the last little while.  With luck this is a change for the better for this evening/tonight ...

The sun sets in four minutes (2135 hrs) so shortly we will lose our picture and we will have to wait until 0521 hrs tomorrow to see how our little family is doing after a long cool night.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version