Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
maggieblue:
Princess is back. No sign of food, hopefully they had a meal earlier on.
maggieblue:
--- Quote from: photosbydennis on June 09, 2009, 06:31 ---June 9th...would make them two weeks old.
--- End quote ---
Cheers Dennis, and isn't it wonderful to see that big chick pile in front of Princess.
One of them is busy preening and trying to chew on the edge of the nestbox. Now s/he has succeeded in waking up the siblings. Princess is looking very dishevelled after yesterday and now after a stretch has left, hopefully because Trey is dropping off breakfast. There is wing flapping and beaking going on.
photosbydennis:
June 9th...would make them two weeks old.
Marie:
Waking up to FDR here in Newfoundland........but happy to see the the little ones are having BF and no rain...Good day to all!!!!
Pchemist:
again, I note, it is dark at night in the 'Peg. However, I feel I can see something because I can see the outline of the tuppernest and the shadow of a Princess. I choose to believe she is dry and happy. night all!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version