Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
BirdLover:
Holy smokes :o I think the rain made them grow. I haven't really seen the kids too much over the last two days, but man, have they grown!!!! Nice to see that they are drier than yesterday!
A much drier Princess has just returned to keep them warm once again.
MB time 8:22 am
jadoo:
...just watched the 7:20 (or so) feeding - wow, what a massacre! Chicks were attacking the carcass, they were so eager - and two of them got such huge chunks from mama I was a little worried they were going to choke - and a hilarious tug of war over some (possibly) intestines between mom and one of the most persistent chicks...nice to see them bounce back no problem after such a miserable day yesterday...
Kinderchick:
Glad to see that the chicks are doing so well! And what a yummy breakfast! They sure were hungry after a long damp night!
Three:
Yes, I was reading and saw feathers falling through the view area so I knew another breakfast was being denuded above Trey and the chicks. Seems like this year's babies have great instincts - Princess had to grab the bird back from the chicks. While she was placing morsels in one's mouth the other two leaned in and grabbed the body. Wish I'd been faster with my screen capture...missed that. Hopefully this bodes well for the babes.
carly:
8:14 am EST and ambush !! Breakfast is served to 3 hungry chicks ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version