Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1405/1988) > >>

Small Monkey:

--- Quote from: Loriann on June 09, 2009, 13:31 ---no worries.. these birds usually nest on ledges up on mountains and cliffs.. they have enough sense to not fall off..

--- End quote ---

I keep forgetting....hard not to worry about them.

bccs:
What Loriann said, and there is a small wall around the ledge, they can't just walk off it and fall.

eagle63_1999:
Okay everyone take a deep breath, no need to panic, they got outta the box. They have a wider space to roam and we won't get a wider view until 5:30 at least.  So sit back, relax and watch.

BirdLover:
Sheesh, I just about hadda heartattack!!! I just got up from a nap only to find the tuppernest EMPTY!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated on what transpired.  I missed the entire episode  :o  Did anyone get any footage?

Loriann:
no worries.. these birds usually nest on ledges up on mountains and cliffs.. they have enough sense to not fall off..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version