Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Small Monkey:
I can't help but think the worse....what if dad is sheltering the solo because the other two aren't there anymore??
For the love of Pete.
We need to see the whole ledge.
eagle63_1999:
They will all be fine, Mom and Dad will look after the kids per usual, only thing that is different is they are outta the box.
Shocka88:
Good job, Dad.......looking after the loner. Can't wait til Mom gets back. Hope the other 2 are warm enough. BigBird, I'm having the same trouble, just don't want to miss anything!
eagle63_1999:
Yes Mom and Dad will look after the kids as per usual.
lobi:
--- Quote from: jadoo on June 09, 2009, 13:12 ---...right, put my head down and work, then go for lunch, LOOK what happens; and for all of you thinking Trey is so innocent, he's just like any dad who encourages their kids "cute" (ie bad) behaviour when mom isn't around, then acts innocent when mom can't figure out where they learned these things...
--- End quote ---
How true... Similar to what I saw last week when he was feeding the chicks and had given one of the chicks a piece that was a little on the big side. The chick seemed to be having a really hard time swallowing it. It looked like he was choking, or at least trying to bring it back up out of his throat.
He dropped what he was feeding; took a quick look around him and at the sky above him and then really quickly scooted the chicks under him. It almost looked like he was saying, “Oh, no, what have I done? Did she see what happened? Princess is going to have words with me when she gets back. Maybe if I cover them up and pretend that it didn’t happen, she won’t know what I did.”
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version