Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Holly-Birdeze:
Can some "stones" be piled up at one side of the "tuppernest" to make a RAMP back in?
they'll walk the ramp and plop back in...then out, then in....frreeaakk me out!!!
...ramp those babies up....get in, get in, get in...chant!
I THINK they would be able to walk up a ramp, and I doubt "jumping back in" is at all possible...their body weight is too heavy for those kinds of aerobic/abilities.
Small Monkey:
I just revisited the picture in the paper and you're right that ledge is huge.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/peregrines-nest-on-ledge-again-despite-losses-46214372.html
Maybe I'll get some work done after all.
blue_eyes:
--- Quote from: BigBird on June 09, 2009, 13:23 ---How am i ever going to get any work done....???? :-\
--- End quote ---
Me, too....I have been sitting here at this PC most of the day....except for one or two things that absolutely need to be done, and now that the chicks are out....well, there goes the day.
Loriann:
welcome to the WORRY WART CLUB.. come on in and sit a bit, it does not get easier.. wait til they decide to FLY ! ;D
Kinderchick:
"Oh, give me a home, where the "falcon chicks" roam and the deer and the antelope play!"
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version