Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1403/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Marie, the chicks did what kids will do they were anxious to be fed as Trey had food outside the box and first one went , then the next one. The third one did a belly flop out. They are fine. just can't see em.  The parents will look after them. The ledge is roomy. No worries.

Marie:
OMG....what a fright...just logged on and saw the empty nest....I was only away for a little while!!!!   Just able to see a little white fluff near the bin....What happens now?????   Will they be safe??? will they be warm??? It's too soon for them to be out of the bin!!!   a little anxious here!!!

bccs:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 09, 2009, 13:34 ---"Oh, give me a home, where the "falcon chicks" roam and the deer and the antelope play!"

--- End quote ---
Made me lol kinderchick, and I'm 5 blocks away from the ledge and the sun is peeking out, no rain.

Kinderchick:
Thanks for posting the Free Press photo of the ledge, Small Monkey! Puts everything into perspective!

blue_eyes:

--- Quote from: Small Monkey on June 09, 2009, 13:36 ---I just revisited the picture in the paper and you're right that ledge is huge.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/peregrines-nest-on-ledge-again-despite-losses-46214372.html

Maybe I'll get some work done after all.


--- End quote ---

Yes, and it is deep as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version