Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1402/1988) > >>

chick333:
I believe these chicks should be named after Tracey,The radisson and the fireman who went to the rescue last year.  Maybe the names should be Maconi, Radie, fireman's name for the youngest/smallest as she/he has lots of fire in it.

Kinderchick:
Okay now, I really DO need to get some work done this afternoon, but I'm sure glad to be part of all the excitement!

Loriann:
no no.. this is serious business. there will be no humor here. straight faces,  serious comments, eyes forward, no untoward comments allowed, no jokes.... etc..  serious stuff only.. 

** muhahahahahahahhahaha** ( did i fool anyone Bccs ?)

eagle63_1999:
Both kinderchick lol

Kinderchick:
Glad I could make you laugh, bccs. Now that I am an official member of the "WORRY WART CLUB", as Loriann calls it, I figure, we either need to develop our sense of humour and/or a thick skin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version