Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Holly-Birdeze:
One could say a falcon has already been named after Tracey - the Falcon aka "Trey"
my submission is "Duke, Earl & Lady" - to continue on with Royal names. (second time writing this...aren't you people hearing me?) lol of course kidding! ;D
To be a winner of the name game (or entitled to this honor) I think you should have to Indian Leg wrestle the second best one who "thunk up gud names too" or work on the project for as long as some of the "well deserving people" have. (and I'm not one of them :P)
Loriann:
can you feel the love? this coming from a woman who is UNDERWEAR CHALLENGED !
bccs:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 09, 2009, 13:52 ---no no.. this is serious business. there will be no humor here. straight faces, serious comments, eyes forward, no untoward comments allowed, no jokes.... etc.. serious stuff only..
** muhahahahahahahhahaha** ( did i fool anyone Bccs ?)
--- End quote ---
My eyes got bigger and bigger as I was reading this, " has Loriann finally snapped? " I worried for about 3 1/2 seconds and then gave my head a shake. But you may have scared a newbie or 37.
She's harmless guys, just a little, ahem, odd.
Loriann:
--- Quote from: chick333 on June 09, 2009, 13:59 ---I believe these chicks should be named after Tracey,The radisson and the fireman who went to the rescue last year. Maybe the names should be Maconi, Radie, fireman's name for the youngest/smallest as she/he has lots of fire in it.
--- End quote ---
kyle.. his name was kyle and i agree with naming one of the chicks after him.. now we just have to convice the rest.. ( let the evil plotting begin.. muhahaha )
bccs:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 09, 2009, 13:48 ---Glad I could make you laugh, bccs. Now that I am an official member of the "WORRY WART CLUB", as Loriann calls it, I figure, we either need to develop our sense of humour and/or a thick skin!
--- End quote ---
Humour, humour and more of the same. Makes all well. Check out some of the stuff in the social zone ( my personal favourites are the date zone and don't ya just hate it when,)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version