Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
ballywing:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 09, 2009, 14:11 ---can you feel the love? this coming from a woman who is UNDERWEAR CHALLENGED !
--- End quote ---
??? ??? ???
Loriann:
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. ASSIMILATION IS COMPLETE. WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE.
Kinderchick:
Don't worry about scaring off the "newbies", bccs and Loriann... You haven't scared me off yet and I was a "newbie" just last week. Hard to believe! Now I really DO have to get back to work!!!
Loriann:
OMG THE NEWBIES ARE ALL GOING TO WONDER WHAT THE HECK WE ARE ON ABOUT !
SEE THE SOCIAL ZONE.. QUICKLY 'CAUSE WE'RE GONNA GET SHOVELLED, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU SOON WILL .... LOL
WE NOW RETURN TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED OBSERVATIONS FOR TODAY !
bccs:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 09, 2009, 14:11 ---can you feel the love? this coming from a woman who is UNDERWEAR CHALLENGED !
--- End quote ---
I am not challenged in that department, merely adventurous. :P ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version