Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1399/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
TPC don't stress. I've been trying to ease the worry warts minds lol

Small Monkey:

--- Quote from: ballywing on June 09, 2009, 14:20 ---Is there still one chick left in the bin????? - ACK - either he'd better get out or the other 2 had better get back in!!!!  :o

--- End quote ---

I think I'm having a deja vu.

The Peregrine Chick:
Chicks are fine and napping.  Adults are fine and doing what they do when chicks are napping.  If raining, not much, and not enough to worry about, forecast said less than 1mm for today.  Air temperature is comfortable.

Cam will be moved by 6:00pm this evening at the latest, earlier maybe.  Sorry, but today, jobs take priority for Larry and I.

(where are my antacids? sigh)

bccs:
I obseve that only one chick is in viewing range, but am quite confidant that the others are fine. ( Back on topic and all is well )

ballywing:
Is there still one chick left in the bin????? - ACK - either he'd better get out or the other 2 had better get back in!!!!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version