Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1398/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Okay now, "I AM WALKING AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER", "I AM WALKING AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER", That's my new "mantra"!

Pchemist:
holy moly....  My work computer went catatonic this morning and I spent hours on the phone with the help desk before giving up and taking it to them and coming home to try to work.  I log on and see an empty bin, part of a chick (so I wasn't worried - after seeing what happened at Boise I was pretty sure what had happened here anyway) and 12 pages of posts!

crimony.  I miss all the good stuff.   >:(

Loriann:
**stands in the corner looking innocent **

and kinderchick has STILL not gone back to work.. ( just sayin'   ;D). 

Kinderchick:
Good to see that everyone is back on topic, especially now that we know that TPC is back in the sandbox and watching! LOL

Marie:
thank you eagle63...I went to 0-60 when I saw the empty bin!!! still at 59...not a fan of them wandering like that...they're TOO little.I can see one little one taking a stretch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version