Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1387/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:
Took a bit of time off from watching the little babies(?) and when I came back we had a wider shot of things.  When I did see someone walking below it was like....whoa where did that come from.  I thought that ledge was much higher up the side of the building!
by the way....does anyone know of a group called the Falcon's Anonymous.  Think I might need a meeting or two.  This is just too addicting. 

bccs:
If I were at work right now, I'd have the most spectacular view of Princess. Oh the pictures I could take :) :)

bccs:
Princess having a grand old preen on the ledge, Kids are trying to follow suit. The sun is shining, the kids are pooping, I just may go out Thursday and give the cam a big old wave. ;D ;D

Pchemist:
it's interesting seeing people walk by down below.  the first time was startling, though.

bcbird:
Way to go, pchemist!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version