Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1388/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
hah!  that reminds me of a Far Side cartoon.  mosquito on an arm and another one yelling "you've hit an artery, pull out!  pull out!"

Okay, I resized the window so I can't even see the comment section.  :D

bcbird:
Pchemist, try to resist reading those comments.  
Soon you too might need those antacid pills.  It's just not worth it.  

You put in your time there, pull out, PULL OUT!

luvwatchin:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 09, 2009, 16:18 ---nice poop shot!

it's kinda nice to have the wide view and be able to see the parents watching over things.  :)  sweet.

--- End quote ---
lol that one took me by surprise too!

Pchemist:
nice poop shot!

it's kinda nice to have the wide view and be able to see the parents watching over things.  :)  sweet.

Pchemist:
gosh, I go downstairs for a little bit and come back and Eye-Spy (who is also a Chick, as we all see) has fixed the view!  Thanks much!!!!   ;D

And I see on the CBC site where someone writes asking if the parents moved the chicks out and did anyone see it happen and another asking if the camera can be pulled back.  Doesn't anyone READ before they post there?   ::)  It's just laziness.  pure laziness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version