Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1386/1988) > >>

Pchemist:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 09, 2009, 17:41 ---16 pages for one day, I have to read thru?  Don't any of you people have jobs??  :o 8)

--- End quote ---

my work computer went catatonic, so I had to leave it at the hospital to see if they can save it.  that meant I had to come home, where I found that our new security stance means I can't access much of anything anyway.  sooo...

of course, there were 11 pages when I got home!  and all the action had happened already.  prolific posters!

Pchemist:
hey, thanks for the relocation of the cam!  now I won't be distracted by the cars and peoples.   8)

Liz:
They've escaped!  Cheez, I miss this cam during the day! 

16 pages for one day, I have to read thru?  Don't any of you people have jobs??  :o 8)

carly:
Nice to the cam pulled back and the three little ones cuddled up together again.  I'll have to go back now and read through what I missed, did Princess flip out or was she okay with the breakout  :P

Kinderchick:
Ah, blue_eyes, I had the same thought myself, this afternoon! "Hello, my name is Kinderchick and I'm addicted to watching the falcon chicks!" I actually had to log out and walk away from my computer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version