Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1318/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
BOT (back on topic) none-too-subtly ...

1345 hrs (local) - kids are looking for spots to cool off in - belly down, legs and wings spread out so that they can cool off - chick 1 and 2 are on camera, chick 3 has gone to the corner at the bottom of the screen I believe.  And yes, the corners have been exceedingly popular with all the chicks that have ever hatched on this ledge ... had to use a fishing net one year ... but that's another story and off topic so we'll save that for another day and another thread ....

eagle63_1999:
Gawd I love our Goddess!

The Peregrine Chick:
For anyone worrying about what happens when things get out-of-hand here, don't worry, I have no problem shoveling out the mess and castigating the offenders.  The Forum is in support of the Project not independent of it so I have some pretty strict guidelines that have so far encouraged good behaviour online.  Once a line is crossed however, I take care of it.

Don't let any of this scare anyone off, rarely are there real infractions, most folks know how far they can go before I shut them down.  And everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.  And don't forget, you can also send a private message (pm) to me or someone else you trust online here to get a second opinion on a question or concern.

Enjoy yourselves everyone!
The Peregrine Chick

bccs:
Hey TPC, I'm all for being able to seeing the wider view. And I'm thinking, maybe, for banding day, a shot of my roof with a bunch of us there. We could all wave at our compatriots all over the world. ;D

bccs:
Okey dokey, had some real work to attend to and missed 3 pages of posting.
I agree whloeheartedly with Loriann and pchemist. All are welome here and all are welcome to post.
Blue-eyes if I were you I wouldn't worry about offending anyone. We're a pretty grand bunch and I hope you don't go silent. If I had a dollar for every time I rethought one of my posts, I could retire. And it hasn't stopped me yet ;D ;D.
And if someone really takes offence, hopefully she/he will tell you through a PM, not on the forum in general.
What Loriann said, respect. What I say, enjoyment of others and let's not read too too much into anothers thoughts and opinions. Laughter, sharing and fun. And most importantly, the falcons, the project and TPC.
As Loriann said, group hug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version