Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
I'm the one who was playing camera-jockey early this morning - figured the little darlings would be wandering further afield today, especially as the day was/is forecasted to hit a high of 19c. The mornings are cooler but sunnier so figured the chicks would hide in what little shade is available - the corners, the vent and the outer ledge edge (going to have to come up with a map of this ledge for consistency of naming ...) - tried to split the difference and get most of the spaces covered without getting zoomed out too far. I'll probably be experimenting with it over the next few days to see what is the best compromise of distance and detail ...
Let me know what you want to see more of - cute up-close nap photos and perhaps not all the chicks at one time or wider view with less close-ups, more keeping track of the little terrors ...
ballywing:
Well if that's the case, Larry will have to do a bit of fiddling with the cam view!! ;D - and when that's done, they'll all scoot over to the OTHER corner! :P
Holly-Birdeze:
It's currently 15 degrees C. or 59 F
It's partly cloudy (actually it's starting to get really cloudy - big puffers - hence the shading)
and the wind is NW 4 kms. (and remember the wind is everything - that's what makes it cool) and believe me that wind HOWLS on that corner. I ride a scooter...I know! lol. it's twin to Portage & Main the windiest corner in the planet.
The Falcon's ledge is on the East side of the Radisson..and they very well may be "hiding" to get out of the wind and into that nice hot sun tanning spot which happens to be the ledge wall and that corner??? that's what I thinks....it's like standing inside the bus shack vs. not!
later skater,
bev.:
It is a very " shady" topic :) :) :)
Hi Walter. good to see you here.
Pchemist:
it is really amazing how fast the shade happens. I know we've talked about that before, but this is the first time I've been at computer with cam up for the whole transition.
wow.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version