Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1317/1988) > >>

ballywing:
Ya I'd like to be able to see them all too - it'll mean a more distant view, but the chicks are growing really quick so that'll help! I guess the shot can't be turned length-wise eh Eye-Spy ??? I know, we want the moon and the stars.  :P

Pchemist:
I agree - wider view is better so we can keep track of the rascals.  as they grow it will feel like a closer view anyway.  :)

Loriann:

--- Quote from: Holly-Birdeze on June 11, 2009, 13:50 ---Wide screen view/full ledge view (FLV) so we can see everybody!  It drives me crazy not to be able to see all the babies....I like counting chicks...1, 2, 3, but that's me!

--- End quote ---

another poet....... muhahahahahaa

bccs:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 11, 2009, 13:44 ---Gawd I love our Goddess!

--- End quote ---
Yup eagle, what you said.

Holly-Birdeze:
Wide screen view/full ledge view (FLV) so we can see everybody!  It drives me crazy not to be able to see all the babies....I like counting chicks...1, 2, 3, but that's me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version