Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (751/1988) > >>

photosbydennis:
Your July 1st. fix of Peregrines in flight have been loaded.
http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/wpg_banding_2009

CeeBee:
The fellow who was on the edge this morning spent some time pulling out most of his down.  He looked very comfortable flapping and jumping too.  I hope he waits for the weekend!

BirdLover:
And I repeat myself!! Is there a fledge watch for Brandon?

BirdLover:
Good Morning All,
It looks like a lovely day on the ledge again.  Least it did until my cam froze up.  Again. :'(

Everyone looks content this morning.  Two on the vent, one in the south corner.  Man that down is disappearing quickly.  They look more like the adults everyday.  Won't be long now til they take that first flight.  I sure hope I am here to watch it happen!  :)

JL:
I know, but it's not good for the heart.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version