Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (752/1988) > >>

bccs:
The master of illusion bewilders us again. ;D

Moonstar:

--- Quote from: JL on July 01, 2009, 08:44 ---Okay, I give up, where's Houdini?  I left for a few minutes & he vanished.  I saw him on the ledge last; I hope he didn't jump.   :o

--- End quote ---
I think all three are there.  They are huddled closly together. I think I saw three chicks moving.

JL:
Oh, nevermind...I see him huddled in with the other 2.  Whew!   :D

JL:
Okay, I give up, where's Houdini?  I left for a few minutes & he vanished.  I saw him on the ledge last; I hope he didn't jump.   :o

bccs:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 30, 2009, 22:21 ---
--- Quote from: Pam on June 30, 2009, 22:10 ---I will do my best to keep an eye out on Thursday/Friday! 
--- End quote ---

Thanks Pam!!! I'll make sure you have the numbers/names of whoever I manage to line up ...

--- End quote ---

Back at work Friday TPC, I'll check often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version