Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (750/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:
Part of my turf.  Could be there already...

BirdLover:
Well, you let me know where I can meet you and I'll be there  ;D  Cuz they prolly go in a couple different directions and I can watch your lead  ;D

Oh, and find out the time of 15 minutes before dawn  ;)  You will have to get up 2 1/2 hours before that to drive here to meet me. :P

CeeBee:
Absolutely amazing pictures Dennis!  You can imagine how it feels to be a falcon - the wind in your feathers, turning your wing just so to turn.  Thank you. 

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 01, 2009, 09:20 ---And I repeat myself!! Is there a fledge watch for Brandon?

--- End quote ---
Yes B/L there is.  Please report to McKenzie seeds building at 15 minits before dawn on the 17th of July.  You will be relieved, eventually  ;D ( bring a Home depot bucket with lid, and a medium sized cardboard box with lid.  The box is for the fledge if they land on the ground.  You figure out the bucket  ;D )

BirdLover:
Love the twofer, Dennis.  Nice, and once again, Thanks so much for sharing your point of view with us  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version