Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 01, 2009, 09:20 ---And I repeat myself!! Is there a fledge watch for Brandon?
--- End quote ---
The giggle was fun but off topic so here's the real answer ... best to ask at the Double Decker on Thursday. The Brandon birds typically have fewer indicents than the Winnipeg birds - fewer buildings etc - but I'm sure Dan would appreciate some volunteer assistance. Ask at lunch on Thursday.
Jo:
Happy Canada Day
Great close up a few minutes ago of the chick up on the edge of the ledge and his/her sibling looking up as if to say "did you bring food".
Dennis - wonderful photos (as always) - great shot of P & T together.
Kinderchick:
Happy Canada Day, everyone, but especially to our Canadian born peregrine falcons!!! ;D Is that the girl on the drain cover? And no pushing each other off the ledge today, boys! I know it's Canada Day, but we really don't need that kind of excitement today! :P
allikat:
--- Quote from: bccs on July 01, 2009, 09:51 ---Just saw all three flapping at once - big wow - then Trey comes back and just drops the food and runs for it. :o
--- End quote ---
3 hungry teenagers...I'm outta here ::)
BirdLover:
Oh, I saw you shopping there once or twice. I always think to myself, "poor soul, having the need to shop like that! I wish the garbage guy would let him have it for free." :-* :-* :-*
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version