Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (745/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 01, 2009, 10:31 ---Look out guys...... it's the BOT Police.....

--- End quote ---

the uniform fits and looks very spiffy  :P

The Peregrine Chick:
Had mini-heart attack that I had missed our first fledge with the cam because I was checking out our female chick ... aacckkk

But I didn't, chick three is velcroed to the ledge edge wall at the bottom of the screen *WHEW*  Means that I'm going to have wider views when the chicks are spread out and if I have to step away periodically ... need to be able to see all the kids over the next few days!!!

bccs:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 01, 2009, 10:31 ---Look out guys...... it's the BOT Police.....

--- End quote ---
Fifth lol, Thanks Es.

allikat:
And all eyes are on you eye-spy  ;)

Eye-spy:
Look out guys...... it's the BOT Police.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version