Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (747/1988) > >>

Coll:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 01, 2009, 09:49 ---
--- Quote from: Coll on July 01, 2009, 09:46 ---Dad came to the ledge for a visit...chicks rushed him..."How dare you visit without bringing food!"  Dad took off pretty quick lol

--- End quote ---
Those chicks terrorize poor old Trey. They just don't appreciate all he's done for them. :'(

--- End quote ---

typical ungrateful teenagers!

bccs:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 01, 2009, 09:49 ---
--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 01, 2009, 09:46 ---Oh, that was you??   :o  I thought it was the garbage collection truck !  ;D

--- End quote ---
Nope.  Wrong truck.  Brandon's garbage trucks are glass sided so the locals can window shop.

--- End quote ---
fourth lol es. I'm gonna stop counting at five. ;D

bccs:
Just saw all three flapping at once - big wow - then Trey comes back and just drops the food and runs for it.  :o

BirdLover:
Nice burn!  Good thing I'm not originally from Brandon  ;D

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 01, 2009, 09:46 ---Oh, that was you??   :o  I thought it was the garbage collection truck !  ;D

--- End quote ---
Nope.  Wrong truck.  Brandon's garbage trucks are glass sided so the locals can window shop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version