Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (724/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Ditto, bccs! ::)

bccs:
Nice chick nice. As soon as I post you're off the ledge and making a liar out of me.pfffffft

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---My family was from the Maritimes and at least there it was thought of as lucky if bird droppings fell on you.
--- End quote ---
Then I had the "luck of the Irish" a few years ago, des, when I took the Kinderchicklets on a field trip to the zoo and a bird pooped on my head in the Tropical House! :o When we returned back to school and the principal asked the 'chicklets about their favourite part of their field trip, that was it!  ::) BOT, hang on to the ledge, chick on the corner, do not back up! ;)

bccs:
One of our little boys just decided to have a big old sprawly lie down on the ledge. Too cute watching him get comfy. ;D

allikat:
Wonderful explanation TPC..., has this been happening with other peregrines?  Does this mean anything....ie:  environmental issues
Have no idea, would probably take a few years to get some data that is more than anecdotal.
a few years?  Oh...sorry about that  :o
Just thought it sounded kinda interesting that females were getting smaller throughout the years.  I'll just base it on ....evolution  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version