Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (723/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 01, 2009, 21:01 ---just means ya should quit looking up allikat.

--- End quote ---
It's terrible, it just happens.  I guess this means I should stop walking underneath trees  ::)
Maybe it's a sign that I should be working with birds ;)....any thoughts?

bccs:
Hey guys, may be the last time this year, but we have a chick pile going on..... enjoy

bccs:
just means ya should quit looking up allikat.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 01, 2009, 20:52 ---One of our little boys just decided to have a big old sprawly lie down on the ledge. Too cute watching him get comfy. ;D

--- End quote ---
Now..all three are huddled together against the wall!!! 

allikat:
Is that really it?  The luck of the Irish?
Hmmm....well I've been pooped on 3 times and all on my forehead.  Does that mean anything?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version