Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Enraptured:
--- Quote from: bcbird on July 02, 2009, 01:12 ---The sight of the parent on Trey's point at night is a lovely last view. I wonder how long they will stay?
--- End quote ---
I'm curious to know how long the parent will stay too, especially given the age of the chicks now. It's going on to 45 minutes in a moment.
I think it might be Princess, just by size...
Would the fireworks have put her into greater protective mode, leading to perching with the chicks tonight?
bcbird:
The sight of the parent on Trey's point at night is a lovely last view. I wonder how long they will stay?
Will be here watching while all you banders and observers have your adventures!
Enraptured:
Just finished watching Canada Day fireworks here in Victoria, BC, and wanted to do a little night time check in on the chicks and timed it well; one of the parents just flew in, took a look at the chicks, and is now back and perched on the ledge corner. Nice to see him or her there.
It's been a beautiful, hot, not a cloud in the blue sky day today. I hope everyone was as lucky! Happy Canada Day everyone!
...and to our three new Canadian citizens on the ledge!
birdcamfan:
Fireworks and street festival were at opposite ends of downtown so there was a lot of traffic clearing the area.
Pchemist:
so, all is dark on the ledge and cars continue to drive by (don't you guys sleep in Winnipeg?)
tomorrow we can all watch with an eye towards which names we plan on voting for! (I hope there is a way to get to the voting without having to read the CBC comments section *shudder*)
sweet dreams! ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version