Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (718/1988) > >>

Mother Hen:
Just before 7 this morning as we were driving to work, two of the babies were sitting on the ledge. No wings flapping but a good sight to see. When I got in and opened my PC now only one is sitting on the ledge.Two others sleeping.

Marie:
Good morning all....could this be flight day(sigh).....One sitting on the leadge now facing the nest...good chick..flew back into the nest...maybe time for a nap...Not ready for them to leave yet....OMG  one flew from the vent to the ledge...Phew...thought he was gone.......settle down  little ones.....some wing flapping going on...oh dear..we are close I think

The Peregrine Chick:
The bird may stay there until almost light, happens frequently.

I'm off to Brandon tomorrow to band the chicks there today and while I don't think the Radisson chicks are quite ready to fledge, if you see one fly off the ledge, post the time and the details here on the Forum.  Pam and Mother Hen will be watching over the chicks and the Forum in my absence - they also have contact numbers in case they are needed.  Just so you know, I will be their first phone call.

If you just can't see all the chicks, see what else has been posted, it may be that they chicks are just sleeping and hard to see.  Chances are someone will be watching the cam if one fledges today, so READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE YOU PANIC!

I think we have a couple more days yet, so enjoy the chicks while they are still visible folks ...

Elaine:
2:15 am and he/she is still there

Enraptured:
As I sign off for the night, I leave one of the adults (Princess, I think) perched on the corner of the ledge. It's hard to turn off as I'd like to see how long she stays there! She's really looking around and up quite a bit. I wonder if it any leftover security air traffic? There's several helicopter's still surveying following the fireworks here so perhaps in Winnipeg, too? I notice you've still got quite a lot of traffic rolling by under the ledge -- must have been some great celebrations!

Good night to all....and good morning, too! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version