Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (679/1988) > >>

Loriann:
ya and i'm innocent.. ya not fooling' nun of us with dat line y'all.

bev.:
 

Wave????? are ya all nuts???
I'm much too shy to do anything like that ::)
[/quote] that bccs ;D ;D

you think we believe that bccs??? ;D ;D ;D

they are discussing who will go first and bring back lunch??? ;D ;D

bccs:
Back from lunch guys. I saw one of the boys on the south ledge just as I was walking, then saw a parent leave the ledge.
2 on the drain  and one on the north ledge right now.

Wave????? are ya all nuts???
I'm much too shy to do anything like that ::)

Saoirse:
Whenever the first one fledges, I'm expecting it to be a terrible stretch of time between when he disappears from the edge until we know it was a safe first flight. You "old birds" will have experienced this before, but I'm imagining it's super stressful.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 03, 2009, 12:15 ---I think so too bev.  I'm hoping Tracy is correct and they will prefer a morning fledge (even though that means I will likely miss it).

right now they all look a little hot and tired, and kinda fidgety.  like kids on a long road trip.

--- End quote ---
Let's hope for a morning fledge...and preferably not on a week day.  ;)
Think they'll listen??   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version