Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
2 boys on the north edge, girl on the cover.
Any one else wonder if the girl misses bullying the boys off the cover?
Loriann:
just stay off the sidewalks .. i've seen the way they drive when chasing baby birds.
bccs:
Des, we're the ones looking up, pointing and grinning. Can't miss us. :)
ballywing:
--- Quote from: allikat on July 03, 2009, 12:22 ---Let's hope for a morning fledge...and preferably not on a week day. ;)
Think they'll listen?? ::)
--- End quote ---
Did they listen to your 'Nest on the West' chants up & down Portage, Allikat?? :P
des:
Hey I can be down there anytime helping with the watch. I can do the early morning watch but would like it if I'm not sitting ALONE on a curb for it. TPC has my info, but just letting you know. Never thought of just heading down there today where it seems some of you are looking up or across??? I bet you'll be easy to spot.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version