Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (677/1988) > >>

sami:
Okay, little ones - I have to go cut the grass - no flap-offs while I'm gone. The weather info says thunderstorms for tomorrow - no, wait, that's Calgary (darn thing keeps jumping to Calgary, no matter how often I set the default for Winnipeg). But since we might have some as well, I'd better deal with the grass now. I'm assuming TPC will be posting some sort of schedule for us so we don't all end up down there at the same time.

bev.:
looks like wind is picking up. Off the ledge guys
did you wee the white fluff go fling past from the one preening on the ledge??

Saoirse:
Right now, with the two boys on the edge facing sister on the drain cover, it looks as though they're obediently listening to her lecture! Hope she's telling them to wait for her!

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 03, 2009, 12:42 ---just stay off the sidewalks .. i've seen the way they drive when chasing baby birds.



--- End quote ---
Naw, just Holly and she's on vacation.

allikat:

--- Quote from: ballywing on July 03, 2009, 12:36 ---
--- Quote from: allikat on July 03, 2009, 12:22 ---Let's hope for a morning fledge...and preferably not on a week day.  ;)
Think they'll listen??   ::)

--- End quote ---
Did they listen to your 'Nest on the West' chants up & down Portage, Allikat?? :P

--- End quote ---
Good point  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version