Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Saoirse:
And once again, one of the boys is perched on the edge, looking as though he could just launch himself into the air. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll wait a bit.
carly:
I thought I saw the same thing Bev, twice now actually. Or could be the parents just afraid to get ambushed...lol.
Pchemist:
I think so too bev. I'm hoping Tracy is correct and they will prefer a morning fledge (even though that means I will likely miss it).
right now they all look a little hot and tired, and kinda fidgety. like kids on a long road trip.
bev.:
was that a food drop or a tease.I think a tease
I was afraid those 2 at the 3 would know one of them over the edge.
Wait a few more days guys and then sister will not be far off.
Pchemist:
so, one on drain cap, one next to drain cap (north of it) and one against ledge in poop art.
all accounted for. ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version