Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (645/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
hey eagle - I'm not surprised we have duplicate threads given how many of us are still here -  But TPC will indeed sort it out. 
(I am a little surprised it doesn't say "there is another thread with that name, are you sure?" but it doesn't.  weird.)

I can't tell much of anything.  I see one on the north ledge near the corner, but that's it.  :)

eagle63_1999:
Ooopsss I guess TPC will be fixing this mess up lol  Everyone can just read this one since you started first lol.

eagle63_1999:
Yes I am still awake.  First let me say Happy July 4th to all our American watchers. Pchemist have a blast later today. 

Now to our peregrine family lets see, two chicks are on the gravel and one is still on the ledge.

Pchemist:
Happy U.S. Independence Day!  However, since you are Canadian chicks, you shouldn't take that too literally.  Stay put a few more days before going independent on us!

debc52:
Thanks, bccs. That is well said and I will try my best to remember it. When I'm not too busy worrying that is! :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version