Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (644/1988) > >>

willmax11:
Happy U.S. Independence Day!  However, since you are Canadian chicks, you shouldn't take that too literally.  Stay put a few more days before going independent on us!

 Happy 4th! Don't forget, Princess is an American Falcon born In Minn.

 
 (That's supposed to be a waving American Flag GIF)

des:
Didn't hear either, but we know TCP will have a good plan in place - goodnight!

eagle63_1999:
It is the kid looking out to the world or asleep sitting up one or the other.

des:
Happy 4th from me as well.  One of our brood or a parent is watching over the city from the northern (farthest) corner ...wonder if birds have many thoughts...

bccs:
I hear you deb, i'm just as worried as you are :), but I have to be pragmatic. Otherwise I'd be a ball of quiverring jelly, and that does no one any good.
Have 3 nephews ( and 2 younger brothers that I adore ) that look up to me to be calm and rational,
I will never let them see my fear, doubt or worry. That stuff comes all too soon in life, and they don't need to learn it from me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version