Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (594/1988) > >>

birdcamfan:
I wonder where mom and dad are watching from

willmax11:
 Keep your eyes ready for a food delivery to big bro. Maybe someone
 else will join him.

birdcamfan:
We were young then. Didn't worry about crashing into guard rails and things like that! It's a lot of fun. I still go down there pretty fast.

Kinderchick:
Just tried calling bccs on her cell to see if I could get a report from the street, but only got an answering machine! ::) Maybe they're all off somewhere having "a cool one"! ;)

Baffled:

--- Quote from: birdcamfan on July 04, 2009, 14:03 ---I think it is the circular down ramp of the parkade. It's a perfect circle so we used to race down it as fast as we could could making the car tires squeal all the way. I can't remember if it is enclosed. This might be the roof of it.

--- End quote ---

Going as fast as you could . . . what a suitably Peregrine-ish thing to do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version