Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (593/1988) > >>

gramma:
Well that didn't work out well at all.  I thought I was quoting deb but I obviously wasn't. ??? :-[  Still have lots to learn ::)

gramma:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 04, 2009, 14:18 ---
--- Quote from: birdcamfan on July 04, 2009, 14:10 ---We were young then. Didn't worry about crashing into guard rails and things like that! It's a lot of fun. I still go down there pretty fast.

--- End quote ---
Kinda like the one coming out of Eaton's place....same thing  :P

--- End quote ---
Not all of us deb.  I aso found by trial and error. ::)

allikat:
ooh ooh bccs is online.......

debc52:
Thanks, allikat and pchemist. I was waiting for an answer but it turns out you have to go *all* the way out and then back in after you post and before you can see what others are posting.  :D Who knew? Well the rest of you obviously!!! :-\

allikat:

--- Quote from: birdcamfan on July 04, 2009, 14:10 ---We were young then. Didn't worry about crashing into guard rails and things like that! It's a lot of fun. I still go down there pretty fast.

--- End quote ---
Kinda like the one coming out of Eaton's place....same thing  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version