Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bcbird:
Took me a half hour to get caught up, I thought there were 14 pages and it grew to 19! Fabulous postings with all the details, thanks guys.
It's nice to have all three chicks in view. Are TPC and Bccs also in this view?
Loriann:
--- Quote from: debc52 on July 04, 2009, 14:32 ---You all are a great bunch of people!
Well, I have to tear myself away - office do - keep a good eye on things until I get back. Hope everyone behaves themselves! (The falcons, I mean, the people can get up to all kinds of mischief! :D)
--- End quote ---
snort, like we need to be told to get into mischief. ( well not me, because i'm innocent but the rest of you. )
Kinderchick:
If you ever need help figuring out something technical, deb, just post on the Technical board and someone will be able to help you out, I'm sure. That's what worked for me. :D BOT, sure wish I could have a closer up view of Hot Shot, but I know it's not possible right now. :(
debc52:
You all are a great bunch of people!
Well, I have to tear myself away - office do - keep a good eye on things until I get back. Hope everyone behaves themselves! (The falcons, I mean, the people can get up to all kinds of mischief! :D)
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---turns out you have to go *all* the way out and then back in after you post and before you can see what others are posting. Who knew? Well the rest of you obviously!!!
--- End quote ---
That's how we all learned, deb! ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version