Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (595/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
yep, debc52 - the other two (brother and sister) are still on the ledge and have seemed remarkably calm all day.  nice!

allikat:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 04, 2009, 14:04 ---Thanks, kinderchick, pchemist and baffled. I had to be away and when I got back I could tell I was supposed to be looking at something but couldn't tell what! I am assuming that I am seeing the other 2 still on the ledge?

--- End quote ---
Yes, two are still on the ledge.  They are probably trying to figure out where their brother is..

debc52:
Thanks, kinderchick, pchemist and baffled. I had to be away and when I got back I could tell I was supposed to be looking at something but couldn't tell what! I am assuming that I am seeing the other 2 still on the ledge?

birdcamfan:
I think it is the circular down ramp of the parkade. It's a perfect circle so we used to race down it as fast as we could could making the car tires squeal all the way. I can't remember if it is enclosed. This might be the roof of it.

allikat:
Wow...he sure isn't moving!

Wonder where Barb and TPC and the rest of the crew (?) are?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version