Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 04, 2009, 15:20 ---me too, Baffled. bah.
I do wonder if that is bccs and TPC there. very very still though
--- End quote ---
pssst, not us-most likely people who earn their living on street corners with their hands out.
bccs:
Hi Guys, I'm home now.Going to be brief here cause I'm off to a bbq in a bit.
When we left the watch, all three chicks were present and accounted for. And you all were right about the chick being on top of the parkade.
After a very unfruitful walk around downtown, we were just coming south on Smith St, towards Portage Ave. TPC looked up and spotted the fledged chick, just above the parkade and just below the nest ledge. It looked like the chick was trying to climb/fly up the wall back to the nest. He didn't quite make it and ended up on the top of the parkade.
So it's good to know that not only was he able to fly away, but able to fly back. So, as of 2pm or so when we left, all are ok.
That's it for now, off to my real life and home early for fledge watch tomorrow.
Later guys
Pchemist:
I don't think those shadows are people.... too darn still.
ballywing:
I don't think Hot Shot was on the voting list, but maybe TPC had better add it as I think this wee guy's name is gonna stick!!! ;D
Rose:
what a hairy day!! I can,t seem to get too far from this computer. Now where's the little smarty pants?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version