Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (590/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Hot shot was at the lower left hand corner of the camera. below the other to on the roof of the garage and he flew south out of camera range.

bcbird:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 15:10 ---
--- Quote ---It's nice to have all three chicks in view.  Are TPC and Bccs also in this view?
--- End quote ---
Where do you see TPC and bccs, bcbird? Do you think those 2 lone shadows beside the light stand on the corner across the street may be them?! ???

--- End quote ---

I was wondering about those two shadows.  Does anyone know for sure where they are now?

Pchemist:
me too, Baffled.  bah.

I do wonder if that is bccs and TPC there.  very very still though

allikat:
Dang it...I missed it!  I wonder where he went?  Hope he's alright!

willmax11:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on July 04, 2009, 15:18 ---Hot shot just flew south of the camera lol

--- End quote ---
From where?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version