Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
I'd like a closer view too, but I'm also hoping to catch a glimpse of hot-shot or P&T in the sky!
Kinderchick:
My oh my, a whole lot of flapping on the nestledge again! :o Wish we had a closer view! :(
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Hot shot just flew south of the camera
--- End quote ---
Bah!!! I missed Hot Shot's exit stage right while changing loads of laundry! :'( Thanks for the news, bccs. Good of you to check in! ;D
allikat:
Thanks for the update Barb...must of been wonderful to watch and be part of. Can't wait to read about some more details, if there are any of course.
Have fun at your bbq tonight...I was invited to one but elected not to go as I may make my way downtown to watch.
carly:
I'm washing windows this afternoon and just taking a quick break to see what's going on. So 2 still at home and one flying around but low...got it :P See you next break!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version