Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (587/1988) > >>

RCF:
How many stories is it from the nest ledge to where Hotshot is?

gramma:
Thanks bccs.  Happy to hear that Hot shot is ok.  Have a great time at your bbq.  I'm also heading out soon.  Will have a lot of catching up to do when I get home. Cheerio! :D ;)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---There seems to be a little speck down on the circular thingy again - disappeared for a while but is now back. Can't tell if there is actually something (somebird) there or if it's someone standing on the street below or?
--- End quote ---
Was wondering the same thing, Sami. But somehow, I don't think the chick would be down that low! :-\

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---what a hairy day!! I can,t seem to get too far from this computer.   Now where's the little smarty pants?
--- End quote ---
You're right about that, Rose! Hey, only 4 more posts and you'll be a "Hatchling", like rapidcity! Way to go, Rose! ;D

sami:
There seems to be a little speck down on the circular thingy again - disappeared for a while but is now back. Can't tell if there is actually something (somebird) there or if it's someone standing on the street below or?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version