Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (586/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
What an exciting day! I had to go out for a while and am relieved to see that two are still on the nest ledge. Great to hear from BCCS in the midst of her super busy day -- busy, tiring, stressful, exhilerating! Next year I'm definitely going to do my best to organize things so I can volunteer for fledge watch -- just couldn't make it work this time around. For now, though, it's a major relief to know that the little hot shot is still managing to get himself around without harm.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Does anyone know where Hot-Shot is right now? Didn't he fly off to the south?
--- End quote ---
That's what I'd like to know, Sami! :)

RCF:
Thank you willmax11 :)

willmax11:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 04, 2009, 16:02 ---How many stories is it from the nest ledge to where Hotshot is?

--- End quote ---

 It looks like 2 or 3 stories.
 http://tinyurl.com/mz9pbl

sami:
Does anyone know where Hot-Shot is right now? Didn't he fly off to the south?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version