Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (566/1988) > >>

Marie:
Hope the little guy comes back with his bro and sis for the night..not liking that he is alone :(   stay safe little ones :-*

Saoirse:
Good night, Carly -- thanks a million for that really informative post (#399) about the way our birds hang on the ledges. Being new to the peregrine watching, I truly appreciate all the solid information that's shared in this forum.

Kinderchick:
Night, Carly! And thanks for all of your info about the falcons. You seem to know alot! :D

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 04, 2009, 20:47 ---Were there any shots of those close ups?

--- End quote ---

Hot Shot on his ledge.







carly:
Well I'm off to bed, want to get up early and watch our 2 remaining juvies..if there are still 2 when I get up.  Happy PF watching, hope all stays calm for the evening and the rain stays away!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version