Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---I could make pom-poms with feathers from recently killed prey
--- End quote ---
Yes! I'll bet you could, allikat! (LOL) ;D
carly:
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 04, 2009, 20:51 --- With that huge "beach" to play on, why does he have to sit hanging over the
edge near the wall. Maybe it's the closest he can get to "home"?
--- End quote ---
You will notice that all falcons sit hanging over the edge like that as they mature. It's more natural for them to stand that way than on a flat surface due to their talons shape and size. It enables them to push off easily when they take flight and they can grip the ledge when they are exercising their wings. When they flap very hard and fast on a flat surface they tend to bounce around like drunken sailors but when they grip the ledge like that it holds their bodies in place and they use their wings more effectively.
allikat:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 20:56 ---
--- Quote ---Come on hot shot, we know you can do it!!!!!
--- End quote ---
allikat, I think you must be our resident cheerleader! (LOL) Kinda like Paula Abdul on American Idol! ;D
--- End quote ---
HA HA....LOL KC, LOL!!!!
I could make pom-poms with feathers from recently killed prey :D
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Come on hot shot, we know you can do it!!!!!
--- End quote ---
allikat, I think you must be our resident cheerleader! (LOL) Kinda like Paula Abdul on American Idol! ;D
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Were there any shots of those close ups?
--- End quote ---
There he is, bcbird. :D Maybe Dennis has some shots, I don't know. :-\
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version