Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (565/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Yes, I think I need to call say "goodnight" myself. It's been a very looonngg day! Sure hope Hot Shot makes it back to his sibs on the nestledge or is at least well fed and comfy where he is! Night all!  ;)

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 21:11 ---
--- Quote ---I could make pom-poms with feathers from recently killed prey 
--- End quote ---
Yes! I'll bet you could, allikat! (LOL) ;D

--- End quote ---
Now I just need my Falcon T-shirt with my feather pom-poms and I'm ready to go!!!!  :D

gramma:
Thanks Carly.  I appreciate your vast knowledge of falcons.  You have answered questions that I really hadn't even thought of.  Night-night.  Sleep tight.  You'll probably be the first one up.

willmax11:

--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 21:12 ---Well I'm off to bed, want to get up early and watch our 2 remaining juvies..if there are still 2 when I get up.  Happy PF watching, hope all stays calm for the evening and the rain stays away!

--- End quote ---
I also hope the kids get a good rest. Those storm cells have dissapated and are
 going by south of wpg.

allikat:

--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 21:12 ---Well I'm off to bed, want to get up early and watch our 2 remaining juvies..if there are still 2 when I get up.  Happy PF watching, hope all stays calm for the evening and the rain stays away!

--- End quote ---
Night Carly...see you in the am!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version